Friday, February 4, 2011

My Dear Daughter

My Dear Daughter,
I want you to know that I love you so much- much more than any boy ever will. I will always be right by your side, cheering you on. If you ever feel rejected or mad, my arms will always be open. I'm so proud of you and love when you spend time with me. When your heart breaks, so does mine. I want you to know that I have a special man picked out for you. He follows and loves me and cannot wait to meet you. I also want you to know that you are beautiful. While the world screams to look at outward beauty, I look at the heart. Your heart, daughter, is pure and precious to me. I see a heart burning for me and wanting to do right. This world will try and convince you that your heart isn't good enough and you aren't good enough. They will say, "that girl doesn't know how to have fun." or "Wow, she must not look in the mirror often." These people, my child, miss what I see. They miss what is most precious to me- your pure heart. My child, you may feel left out because guys don't pay as much attention to you. Let me to tell you, do not fret. One man will find you beautiful and love you unconditionally- I have him specially picked out for you. Keep your eyes fixed on me and not boys because there is only one man you need and I will bring him in you life in my own perfect timing. I love you with all my heart and delight having you as my daughter. Continue on this road with love and patience because I will someday reward you greatly.
Love,
Your Heavenly Father

2 comments:

Jules(: said...

This is so what I needed right now. Thanks iHeart for another great post!

Alison said...

Thanks sooooooooo much for that! It was lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...