Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's About Him

Today I attended a homeschool conference in my area and let me tell you- I learned SO much. One of the things that really stood out to me was how selfish and self absorbed our world and especially our generation is. I have been studying humility vs. pride on my own and found some great things. John 3:30 says this: "He must become greater; I must become less." We are called to put ourselves last in every decision we make. (Jesus first, Others second, You last. JOY! :] ) In everything we do, we should think of God's interests first. This, in turn, means thinking of others, because God is interested in US! Luke 9:48 "Then He said to them, 'Whoever welcomes this little child in My name welcomes Me; and whoever welcomes Me welcomes the One who sent Me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest.' " WOW! That is not an easy thing to do! Well, I don't have much time right now, so be thinking about that. I will give you some more thoughts Friday!

God Bless,
Becky :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...