Tuesday, July 28, 2009

An Answer to Prayer!!

Last week I ran into my old Sunday school teacher, Vicki. It had been months since I had last seen her and she greeted me with a warm hug. I asked her how she was doing and what had been happening in her life lately and she told me about her 2 month old son, Cannon.

"Why was this such a shock?" You ask.

Well late last year and early this year I posted a few prayer requests on iHeart about this lovely woman and how she had, had surgery. There was a small chance that the surgery would go terribly wrong and, sadly, Vicki was apart of the meager percentage. She spent an entire night in, by far, the worst pain she’s ever been in. She quoted scripture all night. One of her favorite at the time being “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

Anyways after that night she lost feeling in her left side. It had been a hope of hers to adopt a child but wouldn’t have been able to until her left side healed. I’ve been praying for her for months and just when I started to loose hope God pulls another one of his amazing miracles!

Your Sister in Christ,
Katherine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...