Friday, July 17, 2009

Psalm 18 1-5

Last night I stayed up reading a verse I had wrote down. It was so powerful to me at that moment.

Psalm 18 1-5

1 I love you, O LORD, my strength.
2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn [a] of my salvation, my stronghold.

3 I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise,
and I am saved from my enemies.

4 The cords of death entangled me;
the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me.

5 The cords of the grave [b] coiled around me;
the snares of death confronted me.

What I really loved about last night was that I just was with the Lord one on one. I really encouraged me to do this everyday!

The Lord is our rock-he deserves all our praise! How about we spend today just soaking in all God created and praise Him!

Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...