Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Friends.

Hey Everyone!

Today I'm going to talk about friends. Why?
Well, my best friend(I have five best friends) moved today. It was sad-really sad. I was heartbroken. I almost started blaming God that he would take her away from me.

Well, I've come to realize things aren't always going to come out the way you want them. Even though saying goodbye to Megan was hard, I can get past that and look to the bright side(they are moving back).

This leads me to my topic:
Friends.

Friends are really awesome(well duh Madison). I have so much fun with my friends from making a dance to febreez to listening eachother tell some crazy story. Friends are a big part of almost every teen girl's life. Whether your friends are "cyber" or simply your sister you definitely care about them.

Friends aren't going to be perfect. We all mess up. Don't let this get in the way of your friendship. Learn with each other, teach eachother new things. :)

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Two are better than one because they have good return from their work:
If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up.

Check out Hawk Nelson's song "Friend Like That"

Well, just wanted to wrap up all my thoughts about friends!
Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...