Saturday, February 13, 2010

Who Will Love You?



We have all messed up. Made a mistake or wanted to take a word back. Whether we like it or not, we ARE human and DO mess up.

I have been thinking a lot about this lately and the words that keep coming back to me are found in JJ Heller's song "Love Me"

I will love you for you,
not for what you have done,
or what you will become.
I will love you for you.
I will give you the love,
the love that you never knew.


That is the chorus(well the ending chorus). How beautiful are those words? God will truly love us for who we are and what we have done.

We may have lied, murdered, been prideful, thought bad thoughts, but God will always love us. Just thinking about how merciful he is brings me to tears.

Anyways, I just wanted to share that with y'all. It's such a beautiful song and means so much to me!

He loves us for who we are, flaws and all.
Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

1 comment:

Chloƫ said...

Beautiful song! I've never heard it before.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...