Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beautiful Ending




"And it scares me to think that I would choose my life over You."

Ever had the thought that you might have to die for Christ? What would you choose? Sometimes I just sit and think about that situation, what would I do. At first I say "Yes" with excitement and am completely sure. However, the more I think about it the more I get skeptical. My conversation with myself goes like this
"Of COURSE I would take a bullet for Christ"
"You think you would, really?"
"No I would, no doubt"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, well...actually...I THINK so"
Honestly, it scares me to think of giving my life for Christ. But I would do it. Will do it if necessary. He gave his life for me.
How will your ending be? Will you go out thinking, "I have finished this race well" or will you have regrets?

Spend each day as if it were you last and truly live for Christ.


Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...