Friday, May 7, 2010

Creation without the BIBLE!

Hey Girls!

Yesterday I heard Ken Ham talk. He was amazing. I highly recommend you look up some of his articles on the internet or his website at: http://www.answersingenesis.org/

Anways, one thing he said really hit me. When we argue creation vs. evolution we all have a starting point. Either your starting point is yourself or it is God. You can't have both. You can't have an arugment for creation without the Bible. That is your FOUNDATION to everything you believe in!
Think about that for a moment!
When people ask you to prove creation to them without bringing religion into it you can't! That is your very foundation where you get all your answers.
Athesists are pushing God away because they don't want to be held accountable for their life. I can understand- I don't either. That doesn't mean I'm not going to live with my whole heart for Christ! When your friend asks you to explain creation without the Bible and explain your views from a neutral standpoint, you can't! She has her starting point too, it's just not the Bible.

Anyways, I hope you have a fabulous day and remember that God's word is your FOUNDATION!
Your sister in Christ,
Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...