Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mean Girls


Mean girls. Yupp, we have all dealt with them. The snobs. The jerks. The I'm-only-nice-to-you-if-I-wanna-be girls. Yeah, they aren't generally the nicest people out there.

I have dealt a lot with these girls. Trust me, it isn't easy. I'm usually a pretty quiet person but sometimes when they are annoying me with their mean personalities I just have to sigh and try and not retort something else back to them.

It may be a little thing such as not waiting up for you, or laughing behind your back but chances are these girls are going to get on your nerves. Since these girls have come into my life I have found the best of way of dealing with them is just loving them like Jesus. I am never rude to them but always compliment them. Guess what? Now they think of me as their friend. Even better, they aren't half as mean as they were. Let me tell you, this was a RELIEF for me. However, some of my other friends still aren't getting along well with them. The reason? They are resisting and being mean back to them. Being nice when people don't deserve it makes all the difference.

You know who I'm talking about don't you? Yes, you can see their faces in your head. Pray for them today. Even though they don't deserve it, they need it.

Matthew 5:44 (New International Version)
44But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.


Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean! Only I have a mean boy to deal with that acts like one of those mean girls! imagine that!

Here are some verses that come to mind when dealing with such people;

"Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord." -Romans 12:19

"On the contrary If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."
-Romans 12:20

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21

Way to treat them nice! It shows them a difference!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...