Saturday, May 29, 2010

We are a HOLY nation!



Hey Girls!
Today I'm here to talk about being different. We are called to be different.
Sometimes I don't like the thought of being different because I just want to fit in with the world. Maybe it's the little things such as wearing a bikini, gossiping, or cussing ,but we all want to fit in at some point in our lives.

I've always thought that trying to "cool" was pretty much, stupid. You know....the girls who flaunt their bodies, laugh at crude jokes, or roll their eyes behind their parents back. That's the norm in this day and age.
I'm here to tell you it's time to be different!
People WILL NOTICE!

One of the reasons I wanted to be normal and fit in was because I felt there was no one out there who would appreciate it. Just kinda live live ya know? Boy was I wrong!
I was SO lifted up today when I found this blog:
http://www.susiemagazine.com/Blogs/Through-The-Guy-s-Eyes/May-2010.aspx

There are actual guys out there who appreciate us trying to be modest and have a servants heart! Even though your effort may seem like it's going to waste trust me, it's NOT!
You are setting an example for all the unbelievers. Trust me, they will notice your different lifestyle. They have mine. It's a fabulous way to witness. Even if you only witness for a couple seconds, you are planting a little seed in their hearts that might eventually grow into something big.

1 Peter 2:9 (New International Version)

9But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.


Anyway, I hope this post encouraged you to live DIFFERENT!
Go change the world! :)

♥♫•Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...