Friday, June 4, 2010

How to Change the World


So you wanna change the world, what are you waiting for? -
Natalie Grant

1. Talk the talk-mean what you say
Matthew 5:37 "Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one."

2. Walk the walk-follow in Christ's footsteps
2 John 6 "And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love."

3. Live the life-search for God's plans for you, then live them to the fullest
John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

4. Be willing to give it all-let Christ be your motivation
Matthew 10:37-39 "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

2 comments:

Chloƫ said...

I love this!!!! Thank you for posting it!

~Chloe

Buttercup said...

Great post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...