Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How He Loves Us




This is how much he loves us!
No matter how unworthy we are, he always loves us. He loves us so much. There is no way we deserve to be here, he died so we could be.

I suggest you put that song on your iPod and just listen to it over and over again. Try and wrap your mind around how much he loves us! It's impossible!! I just fall in love with God again when I think about the way he loves us.

Here are my favorite verses about how he loves us:

Psalm 52:8
But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever.


Psalm 36:7
How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.


1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.


God is the very definition of love! He laid down his life for undeserving sinners! He is so amazing.

His love just surrounds us daily, lets learn to shine in it and show love to others!

Your sister in Christ,
Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...