Saturday, December 11, 2010


Would you allow a stranger to take a glimpse inside your heart? What would they find? Jealousy, anger, deceit, hypocrisy? Maybe that is not all they would find. Perhaps love, patience, compassion, and mercy would be mixed in, but the sin would be overpowering. We can fool people. It is easy to make people believe we have it all together, even to make them believe that we are nearly perfect. Only the Lord knows the nasty attitudes inside your heart. He is the only one that can change them. You may be able to fake the actions, to look like you are what you say, but only Christ can make it genuine, take away the sin. Let Him in your heart and allow Him to do some cleaning.

Revelation 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...