Friday, January 7, 2011

Finding Comfort and Shining your light

Hey Girlies! :)
I don't know about ya'll, but life has been so hectic around here lately! I'm starting up my photography business and I've been so busy with all that! I took team basketball pictures yesterday and I was SO nervous! I tend to kinda clam up when I am nervous and get very quiet. Yesterday I asked God before I took my pictures to give me courage and a sane mind. Even though I was still a little freaked out, he definitely answered my prayer. I know he is always there with me through all my crazy moments.
I was out of my comfort zone and in that moment the only comfort I had was God! I know that as crazy as my life gets and as nervous as I get, God will always be there to comfort me.

2 Corinthians 1:3 (New International Version, ©2010)

Praise to the God of All Comfort
3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,

Today(because I'm taking more pictures!)I asked God to let me shine his light for all to see. I may be nervous, but I want to be a friendly, outgoing person. I want to demonstrate Christ....no matter how crazy I may get. :)

Matthew 5:16 (New International Version, ©2010)
16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

I pray that you find Christ as your comfort and when you find his comfort, you're able to shine with his light for all to see.

Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...