Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Keeping Me Guessing

And I don't know how the story ends
But I'll be alright 'cause You wrote it.
I don't know where the highway bends
But I'm doing just fine.
'Cause You're in control
Even when I don't know
Where my life's gonna go
You're keeping me guessing.
Chorus from Francesca Battistelli's "Keeping Me Guessing" (From her album My Paper Heart)

I know I feel confused sometimes about where my life is going to go. God is constantly keeping me guessing. You might not know what is going to happen next, or the direction your life is going to take, but trust the Lord! He's in control, even though He may be keeping you guessing right now. Is there anything you are seeking God's plan for right now? Please email us and let us know so we can pray for you!

In Him,
Becky :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...