Monday, January 17, 2011

School....can I get an UGH?!

I don't know about you girls but I've recently been feeling a little(ok...at lot) run down by school. I have doubts and worries and sometimes think, "gosh will I pass my SAT?" "will I even graduate??!?" School makes me so super busy that sometimes I feel likes it's all I do. I've even caught myself thinking, "what in the world is the point of school anyway??" No, school isn't easy or fun and most of us don't like it. However, we need to learn because school teaches us so many interesting things! Also, getting up early and spending time learning keeps us from being lazy and bored. To make it in the world with a good job, you need to be always on your toes and always on the lookout for new information. The most successful people I know are the ones who are most dedicated. Take for example my grandpa. He gets up at 3AM every morning and goes to work. He is so dedicated and focused it's kinda creepy. Everyday he goes to bed at 8PM. He reads his Bible and prays every single day, never missing a beat. He has only missed three days of work(just because he was sick) ever since he started his firm(it's been about 35yrs). He is my example of dedication. I know that it may seem extreme to a lot of your girls(and it is), but this is what we should be striving for.

It's not going to be easy, but we should be pushing for excellence.


Colossians 3:23
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,

Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.


Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

3 comments:

Jules(: said...

That's amazing!

Adriana Castillo said...

I totally understand the whole school thing. I am doing an online school and earning 10 high school credits, it's crazy! I have 13 different classes, and I literally do school from 7:30 to 9pm. And I rarely have a weekend off... But, I am graduating a year early and with a b+ grade point average, and I'll have an official diploma :) It's exciting! Keep up the schoolwork, I know it's hard now; but it will pay off in the end :)

Keep seeking God ♥
~Miss.Adriana Castillo
http://aflowerinbloom.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

AHHHH!!! Girl I have not talked to any of you in ages! :( How are you all? I have missed you guys on HSB! (HUGS) Hope you're all doing good. Stop by my blog sometime. :) God Bless!
~Rachel~ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...