Friday, May 6, 2011

Attitude.

Attitude is everything.It seriously is. I've never really realized how much your attitude affects your life.
Recently, I've been struggling with some people hurting me. At first, I was REALLY upset. My grades went down, I didn't sleep at night, I clammed up to my family, and I was very angry. I guess I didn't know how to deal with struggles.

However, my attitude has COMPLETELY turned around and I'm living with forgiveness in my heart. I'm honestly just so happy...even though it doesn't make sense to be. I'm praising God through this storm because I know it is all in his specific purpose and plan. He has it alllll under control. Because, really? That's how great our God is!

No matter what you are feeling, if you change your attitude to one that pleases God, you WILL be blessed. I've noticed that our heart often follows our attitude. Even if you don't feel like it, have a happy countenance. Your heart will follow!

Ephesians 4:22-23 (New International Version 1984, ©1984)
22 You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds;

Philippians 2:5
Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
Philippians 2:4-6 (in Context) Philippians 2 (Whole Chapter)

1 Peter 4:1
[ Living for God ] Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because he who has suffered in his body is done with sin.


Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...