Monday, May 9, 2011

Dear Jesus

Dear Jesus,
I ask of you today to draw us closer to you. You alone are all we need.
God, I realize that there is a hole in each person's heart until they spend every moment living for you. I pray that we fill that hole with you each day, Father.
Let our hearts overwhelm with our love for you. This is my heart's burning desire- for us to get to know you more and more each day.
We want to be a light shining for you. It completely leaves me stunned when I realize all that you have done for us. Thank you, O Father, for saving our lives.
This is something we can never repay, we know and understand that.
But I pray that we lead others to your amazing free gift and that we honor you each and every day. Give us the hunger to read your word each day.
Make us a strong girls who walk with you. Please, O Lord, grant us passion for life and living for you. It's honestly the absolute least we can do.
Thank you for the cross.
On behalf of all the other Christian girls in the world,
~Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...