Friday, June 26, 2009

My first post!

Hey girls!

This is my first post here and I'm super excited about it!

Well to start off my first offical post I'll tell you a little about me!

My name is Madison and I'm a teenage girl striving to follow the Lord. My favorite season is summer and I love vacations.

I am usually really enthused about life. I am really interested in photography and want to have a my own photography business when I get older. I love to keep in fashion,but I always make sure I'm modest and pleasing in God's eyes. My dream is to be a wife and mother. I am choosing to be pure before marriage.I really have a heart for teen girls. In the future I'd like to run a program for teen girls. This summer I hope to volunteer for a pro-life center. I'm big into pro-life and creation and nobody can change my views.

Well I hope you enjoyed a little about me!

Your sister in Christ,
♥Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...