Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hey girls!
Last week I was at camp and God taught me so much! This was one of my favorite verses the speaker talked about.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.

24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 139:23,24

This is a really good way to pray. Ask God all these things about yourself.

Search me-penetrate me

Know me- examine me intimately

Test me- try me, investigate me

See me- have knowledge of everything I do, ask God if there is any wicked way in you. See if there is anything that you are doing that is sinning and hurting God. Ask God to show you your sin.

Lead me- guide me, show me the way of the everlasting


I'm going to pray for all of you right now.


Lord, I thank you for all the people who are reading this. I pray that you will bless them and that they are in your Word everyday. God I ask that you will search every one of us. Penetrate us Lord, let us willingly let you into every area of our lives. Test us, try us, and investigate us. Know us, have
knowledge of everything about us. Lord, I ask that if there is any sin in our lives that you will cleanse us and let us detest it. Let us get rid of any wicked or offensive way in us. Make it visible to us the sin that put you on the cross. Thank you Jesus for all that you have done. Amen.


~Jessica

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...