Thursday, July 30, 2009

Salvation

Have you ever felt like you can lose your salvation? That if you don't do enough good things that you won't be saved anymore. Well let me tell you right now that that is not true. When you are saved by the grace of God then you have Jesus in your heart forever. Isaiah 51:6b says: But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail. Your salvation will never end so never feel like you can lose your salvation. Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast. You can't get to heaven by doing good things. Period. Nothing we can do alone can get us to heaven. But God sent His Son Jesus as a perfect sacrifice for our sins, and if we admit that we are a sinner, believe that Jesus died for our sins, and confess and repent (turn away) from our sins then we can get that free gift from God which is eternal life. If you are reading this right now and are thinking, I have always been told that I can lose my salvation. Just remember what God's word says. Don't take my word for things, read the Bible and figure out what it says. There is something in it for everyone. The more I read it the more things I learn. That is something I love about the Bible. I can read it over and over again but I will learn something new every time. But right now if you are reading this and you feel God pricking your heart and trying to give you that free gift of salvation, don't refuse it! It is the most precious thing you will ever have. Pray and ask God to come into your heart and you will be blessed beyond anything you can ever imagine. I would love to talk to any of you so if you have any questions on how to get saved or anything else please email me. I can't promise you I will know the answer to your questions but I will try my best to find it out. :)

I hope all of you are having a great day!

God Bless,
Jessica :-))

iheartministry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...