Thursday, August 20, 2009

Never Perfect

James 3:2 (New International Version)

We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to keep his whole body in check.

Philippians 3:12 (New International Version)

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.

Hi everyone! I'm back from my vacation! You can read more about it on my blog.
As I was on vacation I stumbled on these two verses. Sometimes I feel like I have to be perfect. If I mess up or do something stupid I get angry at myself. I know in the back of my mind that I cannot be perfect, but I forget that and get onto myself when I sin. I need to remember that Jesus is the only perfect one, and through Him I have enternal life! There is no way I can be perfect!

Philippians 3:14 (New International Version)

I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...