Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunset

Photobucket

Last night I was in the car and I was watching the sun as it was going down. The sunset was so beautiful! I was trying to take picture of it with my camera but it just wasn’t capturing all the beauty. I was thinking about how amazing God is to give us the gift of eye sight! I mean really, think about it. We are so blessed to be able to see. I know that if you are reading this right now that you can see! I take for granted so many things that God gives me. But we all need to be more aware of the blessings that we do have. I know maybe right now things might be tough for your family. Maybe money is tight or you’re having family problems. Whatever it is God is with you in it all and He promises never to leave you or forsake you. We also need to think about how much better off we are then some people! There are Christians being persecuted for their faith in our world today! I know maybe it seems like people got persecuted for their faith way back when. But it is a serious thing in the world. Make sure you thank God for His many blessings and His love. You will never find any better!

Love in Christ,

Jessica

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...