Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What is your reward?

19For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you? 20Indeed, you are our glory and joy. 1 Thessalonians 2:19&20

In these verse Paul, Silas, and Timothy are talking to the Thessalonian church. I thought it was really neat because they were saying that the believers would be their joy and crown when they stood before God Almighty! Do you know why? Because they had led those people to Christ and they had a reward in heaven from God for doing that! So that made me think, would I have a reward in heaven? Am I wasting my life by just going through the motions of my routine and not trying to share my faith? I don't want to do that! And I pray that I am brave enough to share my faith not just on here, but talking face to face with people. So I want you girls to think about that, are you just living life, or are you striving for the best life you can have. You know, God says that when He is the leader of our life, we will be blessed and have a fruitful life. And it is so true! I mean just little things, like God says not to gossip. That makes life easier because you don't get involved in all the drama. God is practical! He knows how life goes and what is the best for us. In Psalms 37:5&6 it says: 5 Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: 6 He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun. So I encourage you girls to live out your faith! Don't be afraid to share Christ with others. Trust in God like that verse says!
Have a great day!

In Christ,
Jessica :-)

Feel free to email us at iheartministry@yahoo.com! Please leave comments we would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

Buttercup said...

great topic! that's a very good thing to think about. and do!

Buttercup said...

Hey girls!

I just wanted to let y'all know, I am going to be posting something cool on Saturday or Sunday! I think y'all would like it....

ALso, please check out:

www.rosieblogdesigns.blogspot.com

As far as I can see, the owner is a teenage girl, and more importantly, a strong Christian!

I love what y'all are doing! And I wish more people knew about this blog! It's awesome!

Your sister in Christ,
Buttercup :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...