Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hey girls!
I just really want to stress to you how important it is to know your Bible.
Yesterday I was talking to a girl I know and asked her what she believed about God and Heaven and things like that.
She said she wasn't sure because she had never been to church, but she did believe in something... I'm not sure what it was called.
I had no idea what she was talking about, but she said it was a vampire goddess! I thought, "What in the world?!" I was able to tell her what I believed- about Salvation and that Christ is the only way to Heaven, but sadly I wasn't very equipped to combat it because I didn't know what she was talking about and I didn't know the Bible very well. We are called to be in the world, but not of it (2 Corinthians 10:3.) We need to know what is going on in our world so that we can combat what the world says in a right and Godly way. If politicians never new the laws that were being brought up, how would they know how to fight them? They wouldn't. It's the same for us. When you hear about something, look it up on the internet. Try to find a good Christian resource website with sound doctrine; and read your Bible! You will be much more prepared to fight for Christ. "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Ephesians 6:12

Love in Christ,
Becky
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...