Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"Your such a girl."

We girls get this comment directed towards us quite often usually when we cry about something that is emotional to US, but not usually to OTHERS(meaning guys).

We're girls-we cry a lot-it's what we do. We often cry over meaningless things such as a dinner gone bad or a romantic movie. Or maybe it's more serious such as a friend turned down the wrong path or a fight with your dad. Whatever it is, did you know that God cares about every single tear you shed?

Psalms 58:6

You have collected all my tears and preserved them in your bottle. You have recorded every one in your book.

Our tears are precious to God-so precious He keeps them. He has recorded every tear that has rolled down your cheek whether happy, sad, angry, or pained.

Do you remember the story of the sinful woman who washed Jesus's feet with her tears and hair? I believe she was tearful from all her past sins,but was also crying because of the joy of being in Jesus's presence.

Luke 7:44-47 (New International Version)

44Then he turned toward the woman and said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I came into your house. You did not give me any water for my feet, but she wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. 45You did not give me a kiss, but this woman, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing my feet. 46You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet. 47Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—for she loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little."

Jesus loved her tears and her humility. Please take this to heart- don't be afraid to cry.

Tears are beautiful to God.

Your sister in Christ,

♥♫•Madison

1 comment:

Becky said...

That WAS great Madi! I loved it :) good job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...