Saturday, May 15, 2010

Contented



Hey Girlies!

Today I'm gonna talk about being content. Lately, I haven't exactly been content with my life. I want more friends, I want to listen to certain music, I want to go to public school....the list goes on. As I have been thinking about all this I felt God telling me that He is using this time in my life for His greater purpose. Even though I may be lonely or restless he is using that time to rely on Him. My Nanna is the most contented person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She is always so happy and always giving to others. I wish I could be more like her. She has lived in the same house forever, she pays for our dinner(well when we let her!), she drives her old-lady friends all around town. Truly, she is a great example for all my family.

Philippians 4:12 (New International Version)
12I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

No matter what my needs are I know God is up there always looking out for me. Even though I may be going through some tough times I don't understand at the moment I will TRUST in Him and his great plan.
I encourage you to do the same.
Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Being content means less complaining, which is definitely not fun to be around - thanks for inspiring me to be content with where God's put me.

xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...