Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Here's my LIFE!

Yesterday wasn't a great day for me. My coach's family member died. I had allergies. I learned my friend was bi. My friends were heartless to each other.

It broke my heart to see us, God's children, acting so immature and ungodly. Sometimes we don't realize that God really is up there above watching our every move. He IS actively involved in the earth and didn't just "leave" us to be on our own. I clearly see this now.
I was having my Bible study two days ago and I had a certain face pop into my head. I started relentlessly praying for them all day. Little did I know that a couple days later they would be facing a very hard time in their life. Coincidence? No, it was God. God is up there watching us. He is up there helping us. He is taking hold of our hand and helping us through.
He is SO WORTHY.

I never realized how amazingly he was still working here upon earth until yesterday. Even though part of my world has been crashing down, he has been raised up. One song that has really helped me this past week is Here's My Life by Barlow Girl:

Here's My Life

Girls, I know life isn't going to always be easy. God uses these time to make us so much STRONGER.


James 1:2-4 (New International Version)

Trials and Temptations
2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.


Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...