Saturday, July 3, 2010

Siblings

Siblings.

The good. The bad. The ugly.
You pretty much go through everything with your siblings around. They are always there, whether you want them to be or not. I personally love my little brothers, but they sometimes really get on my nerves....if you know what I mean!

Last night I was having a fit(yes I know, REALLY bad of me) about ice cream. I fell asleep and apparently I was talking in my sleep saying, "ice cream, ice cream!!". When I woke up all I could think about was ice cream and I was really grumpy. My little brother Cooper came in and started to comfort and snuggle me saying, "aww it's okay we'll get ice cream tomorrow!!" It was so sweet and make me realize how STUPID I was. Anyway, I have the cutest little 9 year old brother ever.

I've really learned a lot (and am still learning!) about how to relate to them and hold my comments in. My brothers are such a blessing and though sometimes I don't realize that, I love them so much.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 (New International Version)

9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their work:

10 If one falls down,
his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up!



I love this verse because it really describes our siblings. Two are always better than one!
As you go through this beautiful day, remember that your siblings are a blessing from God and there is no one like them!! :)

Your sister in Christ,
Madison

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel!!! , i have a 9 yr old brother too, and sometimes he can make me just go mad! but then a few days later he'll be sweet and things and everything goes back to normal! LoL.

Chloƫ said...

Thanks for the encouragement Madison!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...