Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Always

Photobucket

Life is full of decisions and paths that every one of us have to make a some point. We all have different desires as to what we want to do with our life, and sometimes making those decisions is really difficult.

Psalm 121:7-8

7 The LORD will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life;

8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.

Knowing that God has promised to guard and watch over my life forever is so reassuring. I know that whatever I do and wherever I am, God will be always right there with me. His promises are so beautiful because I know that He will keep them. He is faithful to us until the very end.

Psalm 139:1-3

1 O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me.

2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.

3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.

In His Love,

Jessica

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...