Friday, February 11, 2011

He is Holy!!!!

He is so faithful. He is indescribable. He is so worthy. Without him, none of us would be here. He is the creator of all. He picks me up off the ground when I'm broken. He gives me a hope that will never die. He pushes me to be more like him. He cares about me. He loves me- a sinner! When I pray he answers, even if not in the way I hoped. He picked my family up in his arms when my aunt died. He picks us up even now. He will always be here, cheering me on. Never giving up on me.

Through the past few years I've learned to trust God with my heart. I've given him the pen to the story of my life. Wherever he wants me to be- I will follow. If he needs me to give up something- so be it. I f he wants me to become a missionary- so be it. If his plan is that I never get married- so be it. If he needs me to lay my life down for him- so be it. He deserves everything I have. Because he is HOLY, BEAUTIFUL, and my SAVIOR!!

He deserves EVERYTHING you are girls!

Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

1 comment:

Buttercup said...

Amen, Madison! God really is holy, beautiful, our Saviour and oh so much more!

It really encourages me to read you girl's posts, because the light of Christ shines through you so brightly! Keep up the good work, all of you!

Love in Christ,
Buttercup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...