Friday, March 18, 2011

Attitude


"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

This is one of my favorite quotes because of the way it tells us that things are only how you make them- it all depends on you attitude. Lately things at my house have been....rocky. School is a mess, my family's best friends are moving, the list goes on(wayyy on). I've been feeling really down and have basically been in a bad mood for weeks. However, I realize that this attitude of mine is totally wrong. I am SO BLESSED! I have so very much to be thankful for. My current "problems" are so minimal compared to all the grace Jesus has provided me. Seriously, what right do I have to be mad at God and be grumpy all the time? Um, none!! NO matter how hard life gets, we all have a choice on how we will react. Sure, it's completely fine to cry about things and let your feelings out, but that doesn't mean we make these problems bigger than they are. So what your aren't allowed to watch TV right now? Your Savior died for you. So what your best friend let you down? Your Savior died for you. So what you weren't invited to a friend's bday party? Your Savior died for you. So what you got a bad score on a science test? You Savior died for you. Please, girls, don't think I'm trying to be totally uncaring. I'm not, I relate to all of these problems and they bother me all the time. But really? SO WHAT? You have an amazing Savior who also happens to count you every tear, have your life written out, and keeps his promise that he will never leave or forsake you! YOUR LIFE IS GREAT AND YOU ARE SO BLESSED! :)

Philippians 2:5
Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus.
Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...