Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Enter in!


I had something written and prepared to share with you today, but during my quiet time this morning I learned SO MUCH and instead I just want to encourage you!
If you are struggling in your faith, you can read all the Christian books out there and they may tell you all the things you want to hear.
You can read a thousand Scripture verses and try to conform them to what you want them to say in your situation.
However, just studying the Bible and spending time basking in God's presence is what is truly going to bring peace, joy, and hope to your life. What you read may not apply to what you are struggling with; but God's word will bring peace and comfort beyond all else!

Psalm 73:16-17a
When I tried to understand all this, it was oppressive to me till I entered the sanctuary of God..

You may be oppressed beyond belief today. Enter the sanctuary of God. He will teach you, touch you, love you, and meet you right where you are.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...