Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Wedding


Today is a pretty important day. William and Kate are getting married! I don't know about you girls, but it seems to me that this particular marriage has been ALL over the place for just...forever! True, this marriage is pretty special. I mean, what other wedding is broadcasted all over the world or millions of people to watch!?

Anyways, with all this royal wedding stuff going on, it's made me think lot about my own wedding. One day, I will be in Kate's shoes- beginning to start my new life with my husband. Wow, how crazy will that be! As I think about these things, my heart started to fill with joy and anticipation because I know that when my day to walk down the aisle comes, I will be ready with a pure heart. My day of waiting will one day be over. Isn't that exciting for us girls? One day, after you have waited and saved your heart for your future husband, you are gonna get married! You are actually keeping yourself emotionally and physically pure for a purpose. No matter how hard it might seem right now, you are not doing this for nothing. Because I know that one day you are going to have a royal wedding that, in your eyes, is even grander than William and Kate's.

So how 'bout it? Won't it be awesome to have saved yourself completely and be able to tell your husband that you waited patiently for him?
It will bless your future marriage and also protect your heart.

Psalm 45:9
Daughters of kings are among your honored women; at your right hand is the royal bride in gold of Ophir.


Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...