Saturday, August 20, 2011

Be a Blessing!

Photobucket

"Be a blessing!" I can't ever leave the house without my Mom reminding me of that simple truth. So often I easily respond, "Yes, Mom! Bye!" and hurry off without actually thinking about what she told me. Proverbs 10:7 says that, "The memory of the righteous is a blessing, but the name of the wicked will rot."

Every time we encounter other people we leave some sort of impact on them, whether good or bad. While you may not necessarily be leaving a bad impact on someone, are you really blessing them with your words and actions? This week, try to intentionally bless people; you never know how much that may brighten their day!

In His Love,
Jessica

1 comment:

Buttercup said...

Thanks for the reminder, Jessica! I needed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...