Monday, August 22, 2011

Trusting God



Trusting in God is honestly one of the hardest things we EVER have to do. It doesn't just mean that you are a Christian or go to church on Sunday. No, it's so much deeper than that. Trusting God means trusting his plan for your life so honestly and completely that you never back down. When life lets you down or you are confused about why something is happening you can either fight back and try and change things or trust in Jesus.

Recently I had a moment in my life where everything was upside down and I started to doubt God's ultimate plan. However, I told myself that I was just going to dig threw and trust God. Wow, it was hard, but I know that he has everything completely under control. He will never let me drown. Everything has a specific purpose under his will. Say you failed a math test- maybe that's because God needed you to be humbled. Say the guy you like suddenly likes your best friend- maybe that's God's way of showing you he's not the one. Say your friend lets you down- maybe that's God's way of making you strong. Say your dad looses his job- maybe that's God's way of drawing you closer to him.

Whatever you are going through, I just wanted to let you know that no matter how hard it maybe, trusting God is always best. He has everything planned out perfectly and he loves you.

Ecclesiastes 3:1
[ A Time for Everything ] There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:


Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...