Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hi girls,

After much thought and prayer, we have come to the conclusion that it is time to say good-bye to iHeart. Madison, Becky, and I have very much enjoyed the time we had to share our hearts with you all and have grown so much in our relationships with Christ. This has been a wonderful opportunity for each of us and I know we will never forget these past few years. Thank you so much for all of you who have supported and encouraged us on this journey!

In His Love,
Jessica, on behalf of iHeart ministry

4 comments:

Adriana Castillo said...

You gals are such amazing encouragers and godly women. I'll be sad to not be able to read your writings but glad for you all that you are doing what the Lord has planned and will continue to do great things for him. Many blessings,
Adriana

Sarah said...

I totally agree with Adriana! You don't know (and probably will never know) what a huge blessing this blog has been to me. I am always looking forward to new posts, to see what new piece of godly encouragement/advice you girls will have done. Thanks so much for this ministry! <3
In Christ,
Sarah

Kate Lynn said...

So sad to see you go! Thank you for all your encouraging posts!
In Him,
Kate

Chloƫ said...

I understand your decision to move on, but I just want to thank you girls for all the passion and love for Jesus that you passed on! Although we haven't met each other, I have been encouraged by your walk with the Lord - through your posts it was evident that Christianity incorporates every aspect of your lives. Thank you being Godly examples in the blogging world. May God bless you all as you move on with Him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...