Friday, October 23, 2009

Hope

Do you ever feel like you have lost hope? Like life just isn't going your way? I think we all do at some point. But why? We have no reason to, because we have hope in Jesus! He promises us that He will never give us more then we can handle. I know we are all guilty of complaining about our circumstances, but think of all the things you are blessed with in life. Your family, friends, a roof over your head. Don't think about the negative things that are going on. When you sit and whine and complain, people don't want to talk to you. So count your blessing today. Jesus is our hope! Share that hope with everyone else.

Psalm 71:5 (NNAS) For You are my hope; O Lord GOD, You are my confidence from my youth.

In Christ,
Jessica ♫

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...