Friday, December 18, 2009

Sovereign Lord

Psalm 71:5
For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD,
my confidence since my youth.

Psalm 140:7
O Sovereign LORD, my strong deliverer,
who shields my head in the day of battle-

We serve a God who is sovereign. He has control and power, He is just, all-knowing. He created us with a free will so that we can have a choice whether or not we wanted to serve Him. Some people could say that isn't fair, that we should all just go to heaven. But God created us to love us; He wanted to have fellowship with us. If we weren't made with the ability to choose, then it would be like God was friends with a robot. With someone who has to love Him; who didn't choose to love Him. It would be like someone getting paid to be your friend. Thank God today that He is Sovereign, and thank Him for your free will!


Your Sister in Christ,
♫♥• Jessica

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...