Friday, May 21, 2010

Worthy of Praise

Picture 026 (2)

It's easy to forget. It's easy to think it's all about me. Sure, sometimes I think differently. Sometimes I notice the world's problems, what is going on around me. But is that what it's really all about?

Umm, no.

Revelation 1:8
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

I love this verse! Somehow it puts everything into perspective. No matter what is going on with me, God is still Sovereign, still Lord, and still deserving praise. I'm amazed by how much He loves me, how much He loves all of us! Truly and honestly, He deserves nothing less than continuous praise, and we deserve death. By His infinite glory and grace, He grants us the privilege of life! Don't you think He really deserves our praise now? What an amazing, awesome, infinite Lord we praise. Live a life of praise for His never-ending glory!

In His Love,
Becky

P.S.- Thank you for all your feed back on "Thoughts on Love"! I'm working on my second "installment" now, and am looking forward to hearing more of your input!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...