Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hey Girlies,
I'm so sorry for the lack of posts from me lately. I've been so super busy. I've just been loving summer and have been out of town most of it. :)

Anyway, recently I've been struggling with a friend. I've kinda been protective of MY life and MY friends even though she is lonely and needs them too.

I have been selfish with my thoughts concerning her. I have never wanted her in on my social life. My dear fren Rebecca (thanks darlin), has really opened up my eyes to what friendship is all about. Even though this girl may annoy me and I may not want her as a friend, she NEEDS me. As much as I don't ever want to admit it, I have sometimes put her off and have even been kinda rude. This is so not the Christ-loving attitude I need to have.

Even though it may hurt me in the process, I need to be nice to her and include her. God is using this as a learning tool. :)


Philippians 2:3 (New International Version)
3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.


I hope this encouraged you today! :)
Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...