Monday, December 27, 2010

Loving the Unloveable




Hey Girlies!
I hope you had an amazing Christmas, I know I did! :)

Today I took my friend out to lunch as part of her Christmas gift. It was really fun and we had a great conversation. Sometimes my friend and I don't get along well. I sometimes find her annoying and get frustrated with her very easily. You could say our personalities kinda clash. I've been trying to make an effort to be completely kind and sweet to her, even when I don't feel like it. It's not easy, but it's going well so far!

I love her very much and I can learn a lot from her even when I don't realize it.

My challenge for you this week is to make a special effort to get to know someone you don't really get along with. It could be your brother, grandma, aunt, WHOEVER. If you specifically take time out of your day to be sweet to that person, it will totally catch them off guard.

Anyway, hope y'all have an amazing Christmas break and BE LOOKING FOR A NEW AMAZING TEMPLATE SOON! :)

Your sister in Christ,
♥♫•Madison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...